Covid 19 FAQs
When will my order be dispatched?
- We are now beginning to dispatch orders again! All order placed since 12pm 24th March are now being dispatched in the order they were received. Once your order is dispatched, you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please check back here for the latest updates. We thank you for your patience.
- Outstanding orders placed before 12pm 24th March have be delivered as promised.
Can I still place an order?
- Yes, we are still taking orders with free delivery. Please see our delivery page for details.
Please note that some orders may take a day or two longer than normal to arrive due to capacity issues at the major carriers. Once your order is dispatched, you will receive an email with tracking information.
Am I still able to speak to customer care?
- Yes. Members of our team are working safely from the comfort of their own homes and are more than happy to help you with any further questions you may have, please email email@example.com.
Can I still return my order?
- Yes! You now have an extended period of 60 days to let us know at RMA@beanbagbazaar.co.uk that you would like to return your order to us.
As the health and wellbeing of our staff and customers is our top priority, we would not encourage you to attempt to post your items to us right now.
Once Government restrictions are lifted we will accept the return of your item in a new and unused condition for a full refund.
You are responsible for returning the item to us at your expense - the maximum return cost for tracked delivery is estimated to be a maximum £15 per box (based on our largest box size). Please ensure to take reasonable care of the goods so that they arrive with us in the same condition as they were delivered.