Our Christmas Promise
We know how good it feels to find a perfect gift for that special someone, which is why we have made it our promise to deliver before Christmas, because a late gift is no longer a perfect gift.
We are so confident that we can keep our promise that if your delivery arrives later than Christmas day you can have it completely for free. Our Christmas Promise includes orders using the below delivery services, placed by the relevant last ordering dates (please see our full Ts&Cs below).
Last Ordering Dates for Christmas Delivery 2018
£9.99 FREE Express
£15 Saturday Delivery
Ordering to any outlying postcode,
|NO LONGER AVAILABLE||Order by 11am
|Order by 12-midnight
- BeanBagBazaar reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
- The offer is subject to stock availability, carrier availability and does not apply during extreme weather conditions.
- The Christmas Promise offer will be deemed met if a delivery attempt has been made by midnight Monday 24th December 2018.
- If you do not receive your delivery by midnight Monday 24th December 2018, please contact our customer care team on firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to a customer care operator on 0800 988 1286 by 1st January 2019. We will then refund you the cost of the item, and the cost of the delivery if you chose a paid-for service.
- If you choose not to keep the late item, please contact our returns department on RMA@beanbagbazaar.co.uk or 0800 988 1286 and we will refund you the cost of the item, and the cost of the delivery if you chose a paid-for service. You are responsible for returning the item to us at your expense - the maximum return cost for tracked delivery is estimated to be a maximum £15 per box (based on our largest box size). Please ensure to take reasonable care of the goods so that they arrive with us in the same condition as they were delivered.
- If your items do not show up and are genuinely lost in the network we will refund you for these.
- Customers can claim up to a maximum of £500 per household for product that have not been in delivered in accordance with the Christmas Promise.
- Christmas Promise only applies to orders made in good faith.
- If a money off incentive has been used as part of a Christmas Promise order and the order is late or returned then the value of the incentive is non-refundable.
Christmas Promise does not apply to:
- Multiple orders of the same item.
- Handmade to Order products.
- Any orders that are delayed or cancelled by us due to credit or fraud reasons.
- Unforeseen carrier issues.
- Not being home/available to recieve your order.